Devin Tudor Poems
- 'I Walk With A Limp' I walk with a limp this you may see You...
- 'Awaken Love' Awaken our hearts Awaken the cry Awaken me ...
- 'The Dance' I marvel at your wonder I am amazed by your ...
- 'Open Door' From our deepest wounds come our wettest tears ...
- 'Alabaster' So worthy you are you were born by the sign of a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devin Tudor
'I Walk With A Limp'
I walk with a limp this you may see
You may see the weakness inside of me
I myself have not arrived
But I too..am not deprived
There is a call for all
That call is within
This is my story let me begin
When a man enters into war or steps on the floor He enters in the boxing ring with much to explore
With all the training for strength & speed
He thought he would be stronger than his need
His need for trust
His need for healing
It took a hit or two to become revealing
With eyes swollen, And mouth bleeding
He kept taking the hits
He kept taking ...