Dezere DeLaRoca Poems
- Running I'm running towards the darkness, ...
- Knowing You Stoled My Soul My heart is slowly mending, not ...
- From You I Learned... From you I learned to Love, I learned...
- So Unbearable To Be Me I'm searching for that someone, ...
- Me Against The Clock Running out of space, Running out of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dezere DeLaRoca
I'm running towards the darkness,
and away from the light,
I'm running in circles,
and going nowhere in life,
I've tried with all my might,
and yet I go no where,
I've tried to find some help,
but it seems like no cares,
I'm running towards I-don't-know-what,
but I know I can't stay here,
I'm running towards what I hate the most,