Dhanya M G
Dhanya M G Poems
- Conscience In Deep Stupor On that afternoon, Stomach ...
- Pencil And Eraser I needed an eraser. To erase memories ...
- Being Heard The irony is'nt so subtle, Man is rejoicing not...
- Mother's Duty Cycle A little baby cute as clay idol, ...
- Final Moment In the darkest hour of solitude, Erupted the ...
- A Worried Man I know not why they haunt me ceaselessly ...
- Of All The Places I know not a place That calls me with open...
I write poems to survive the complexity of life.
My favourite poem is 'Abou Ben Adhem' by James Henry Leigh Hunt... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dhanya M G
Conscience In Deep Stupor
On that afternoon,
Stomach expedited hunger waves
No sooner did the brain decode
that I stood inside a hotel in front of the table
a sexagenarian lady not leaving a single morsel behind
cleaned the table.
As I watched her insolently, feeling even hungrier
Not bothered about what she felt
I had a sumptuous meal.
Just when I thought
I had enough food for body and soul
Conscience woke up
Perhaps, an indolent afternoon slumber it was
asked; if that was humane