Diana Dimerman Poems
- Sitting Out On The Porch I was sitting on the porch. It was...
- The Sun And The Moon It was morning. The sun was going ...
- It Was Morning Outside It was morning. The sun is going ...
- Moon Is Out
- Fountain Pennies
- Summertime I saw a bush outside that has blueberries. I was...
- Love How do I thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Dimerman
How do I thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth
My soul can reach,
when feeling out of sight.
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everything's
Most quiet need,
by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely,
as men strive for Right,
I love thee purely,
as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion
put to use in my old griefs,
and with childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lose saints,
- I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, ...