Diana Vitaliyevna Poems
- This Just Is this excess knowledge wont help me out of ...
- Things Forgotten I walk slowly, thinking of the ...
- The Touch Of Sorrow I Feel Fro... My hands shake as I make ...
- Drowning Don’t disturb the easy going flow of my mind when ...
- On The Outside, In
- Zombie Like
- Stay Things are said and, things are lost. When you are ...
I lived in Russia. Now i live in California, i have been for the past eleven years. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Vitaliyevna
This Just Is
this excess knowledge wont help me out of this
Your love wont help me die
my sorrow is too much to lie about
just in case you care a little, I can save you
believing me is something hard to do, but understand you can
say what you want without me.