Dianna Diaz Poems
- My Perfect Family I thank God for giving me a perfect ...
- Why My Father Died? I don't expect it to be happen, 'coz I ...
- Best Friend Forever We are cousins since birth, but we live...
- Missing You When I miss you, I just close my eyes and ...
- Key In My Heart For a very long time my heart was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dianna Diaz
My Perfect Family
I thank God for giving me
a perfect family.
A parents that so loving,
and a joyful good siblings.
We are not wealthy,
but we are so happy.
maybe we are not perfect in society,
but for us we are perfect family.
My family is my strength
my family is my wealth
I will love my family
until my last breath...