Diego Trejo Poems
- Insane Beyond those darkness Silent scream of pains All ...
- Live After Death Past beyond the light Lays those evil ...
- Dangerous Love Another day to start anew Another chance to ...
- War You take my life But I take yours too You come to my ...
- Alone Alone in this pit Time passing by None waits None ...
Diego Trejo is a boy 14 years of age. He currently writes poem to express his feelings and release his emotions.He belives poetry is a way to escape. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diego Trejo
You take my life
But I take yours too
You come to my land
But Ill cut you through
You want a fight
Ill give you a war
The ways of honnor are dead and gone
Hunting and killing is the game
The only mean is to surive
The scream of pain as my comrades fall
Nothing left just to fight
The tears of god fall
The mighty roar of the devil hunger as we race torwards the end
Nothing left but just to fight
Death has come to claim his prize
Blood are spilled
Tears are shed
Another day of chaos reigns