Diem Enjee Poems
- Storms And Desire I am standing under storms filled with ...
- Missing They said you're gone, but you're still here inside ...
- If's And Then's; You And Me If all my fears are coming true, ...
- Confession Of A Hopeless Lover Oh, how I wish that I could ...
- To Be A Dream To be a dream. To be a dream; to be as simple...
- Wretched Ceiling I am trapped under a ceiling giving me a ...
- Desire I am standing under storms filled with warped, yet ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diem Enjee
I am standing under storms
filled with warped, yet wonted forms,
and in my troubled state, I see
the man that I would dare to be.
But in my haste to take this form,
I delve too deep within a storm,
and find myself in toxic places,
too distant from my past embraces.
Warmth is seeping from my bones,
to the cold and lifeless stones
that lie beneath my tired feet,
yet I shall not accept defeat.
Although my body may be weary,
and my setting doth look dreary,
I am ready for my travels
hoping that the doubts unravel.