Dima Lazarev Poems
- Into The Light Into the Light From the darkness I came, ...
- From The Darkness From The Darkness From the darkness of ...
- World Of Flames The world I have known is gone, Swept away ...
- Wanderer I wander through the streets aimlessly, Observing ...
- Father 'The sound against my window is the howling wind, ...
- Dreamer I dreamt of you last night, I was walking through ...
I think if someone can read between the lines of words, then by reading my poems you will get an idea of maybe not what I do from day to day and stuff like that, but you'll get the idea of who I am as a person. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dima Lazarev
'The sound against my window is the howling wind,
Screaming the screams of thousands of lost souls,
Souls lost and confused,
Trying to find the eternal light.
I manage to block out the screams, and stare at the sky,
As I take another drag of this poisoning nicotine,
I reminisce on old times.
I see the constellations of my past,
The nights of confusion and tears,
The nights where I questioned life and its meaning,
I try to find meaning but my mind blurs up,
Leaving a cloud of dust,
My mind transports me to the present,
I gaze up on ...