Dimitrios Cofinas Poems
- 21st August 2007 Clanging round on an old stained floor, ...
- 17th February 2007 As I lay in slumful wake, I search my ...
- Kick The Can Kick the can, Kick it down the street, Kick ...
- 14th October 2007 We trap our fingers in clams and cats crow ...
- 5th October 2007 Sullen Dillinger, You killed and robbed ...
Here is a few poems from my unreleased book of poetry, Supercats and Rain Dogs. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dimitrios Cofinas
21st August 2007
Clanging round on an old stained floor,
Outside messages to lovers on a stone wall,
Reaching out forever looking for more,
For my princess the one who I would adore,
Just the same old story,
A boring night with another jack a nor re,
The boy who sings his songs and writes his words forever onwards hopefully to be heard,
Will he grow and let his virtue be,
Not another wreck head creating a scene,
Turn my key and let me go,
Eventually I’ll end up on a busy road,
I love you, I love you, once more for luck, I love you,
My life is down with all the ...