Dimitrios Cofinas Poems
- 17th February 2007 As I lay in slumful wake, I search my ...
- 21st August 2007 Clanging round on an old stained floor, ...
- Kick The Can Kick the can, Kick it down the street, Kick ...
- 14th October 2007 We trap our fingers in clams and cats crow ...
- 5th October 2007 Sullen Dillinger, You killed and robbed ...
Here is a few poems from my unreleased book of poetry, Supercats and Rain Dogs. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dimitrios Cofinas
17th February 2007
As I lay in slumful wake,
I search my ground for wand and cape,
As long as I’m under until break,
It leaves me time to claim my stake.
Restless minds oh shake me not,
As I’m not the prince of your Camelot,
Your knights to few and tables a square,
Be gone with you now as I pull out my hair.
As new day breaks and old is gone it struck me thinking if
What I’ve done is wrong.
Question to witch, shake of the dice, I spot a blind boy
Remember to heist,
Take my place youthful fellow, I pay no money but
You’ll have a bellow?