Dimu Eric Olowo
Dimu Eric Olowo Poems
- The Child For when I was a child. Beloved of my dear ...
- My Days Won'T Pass Me By He stood dejected and forlorn With ...
- Angel I Thought Stole her my heart with her gentle mien, ...
- Jack Robinson Youthful Jack Robinson lived his Years before ...
- In Search Of Futility Many a times ponder I On the purpose ...
- My Friend Who art thou son of Adam, You art my friend ...
- My Words My Power Write I words, Sweet words.that brings ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dimu Eric Olowo
For when I was a child.
Beloved of my dear mother.
Pure, in my childly innocence
And my childly innocence
Made I ask many a question
'About Life' From my dear mama.
But then, my mama has a way
Of answering my questions.
Answers that I never understood then
But when grew I to manhood
And saw the answers to the
Questions, asked I my beloved mama.
Long I then for my childhood days
Of innocence and beauty.
But alas! they were long gone.