Divi Rao Poems
- I Don'T Know Why..... 10th Grade As I sat there in English ...
- Self-Deception I thought happiness was jus tright there In ...
- Heart N Mind My hearts filled with so many undefined ...
- In The Name Of My Truest And B...
- Till Where Will U Come? A ruthless journey On a path ...
- Life Goes On... With autmn leaves withering away To pave the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Divi Rao
I Don'T Know Why.....
As I sat there in English class,
I stared at the girl next to me.
She was my so called 'best friend'.
I stared at her long, silky hair,
and wished she was mine.
But she didn't notice me like that,
and I knew it. After class,
she walked up to me and asked me for
the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her.
She said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her, I want her to know
that I don't want to be just friends,
I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.
11th grade ...