Domenic Marbaniang Poems
- What Is Truth? What is truth? What is falsehood? The mind ...
- Delay Is Not Denial Once upon the tumultous shore Of raging ...
- Protect Your Heart Throw not a stone in the dirt, For it'll...
- The Rainbow WHEN the gentle sky sobs her tears, You paint ...
- Man Beyond Nothingness A particle afloat in the ocean of ...
- Slumdog Souvenir (India) No man is a dog; nor a dog, a man ...
- Praise & Slander Praise and slander are both fruits of ...
Christian Poet from India.
www.marbaniang.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Domenic Marbaniang
What Is Truth?
What is truth? What is falsehood?
The mind knows; the heart doesn’t.
Logic sees; feeling doesn’t.
Truth is truth when the heart sees it,
Feels it, knows it, believes it,
Till it becomes a part of me, one with me.
Truth must be one’s passion,
The fountain of life, strength, and energy.
It must be water to the thirsty,
Food to the hungry,
Medicine to the sick,
Wealth to the poor.
Or else, truth is a stranger
That keeps no friend.
Everybody sells ‘truth’, but are they all real?
Objects with the same name, but different colors, shapes, ...