Dominique Payne Poems
- Its Life- Its My Life Its hard to be me. Everything isn't ...
- Definition Of Love Faithfulness, obligated, ...
- Here I Am Here I am so look nomore Life now will be prfect ...
- My King I appreciate you For everything you've ever ...
- Tricks Of The Trade For Mom An... Conceiving is the easy ...
- On This Day On this day you two join hands This once to say ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dominique Payne
Its Life- Its My Life
Its hard to be me.
Everything isn't what it seems
This facade of happiness.Its not real
On a day to day basis, there's no average meal
Soup kitchens, and a bag o' food from a church
Standing in line for hours, My pride it hurts.
A new pair of Jordan's, I wish, I dream
And you people wonder why I seem so mean
Dealing with Diabetes takes away strength I had
After yelling and screaming, I'm depressed yet mad.
Alone I feel, Completely alone.
Searching for a sense of being, this earth I'll roam
Maybe I could change things, If I were back a Kid. ...