Donna Oliver Poems
- My Cat My cat is supper amazing, I could pet her all ...
- Heartfelt (An Apology) ... To avoid an apology in vain And...
- The Seeker Of Wisdom (The Dawn...
- My Heart Is In Your Hands Though the burden may seem ...
- To - - - To - - - How do you make the unknowing, daft, and ...
- A Solemn Reminiscence Of That ...
- The Dreams I Will Reach Don’t tell me how to live my ...
My name is =Donna Oliver. I have been in this world for 17 years, and have enjoyed the experience so far. Normally, I actually am not one to write. I do enjoy reading poems, however, so I decided to give it a shot. Criticism is appreciated so long as it's not limited to 'your poetry sucks! '. Such criticism is neither constructive (I can come to that conclusion by myself, thank you very much.) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donna Oliver
My cat is supper amazing,
I could pet her all day
And not even care.
My cat’s so very nice.
She’s better than yours.
Your cat may catch a mouse
But mine will catch four.
My cat's fur is so soft
The fairest silk could not compare
I love her so fricken’ much
So even though you may not care,
My cat is so amazing
I just can’t help but share!