Donna Quesinberry Poems
- Crafted Artistry And Hewned Wo... remembering Amsterdam he ...
- The Leaves Of April leaves in spring are tender occurrences ...
- Omens And Soothsayers an immigrant never can hide his ...
- Random Writers hands play keys hard banging jelly rolls
- Gurgling And Choking His Eyes ...
- Art In War - The Munitive That Moral Law and code, now Lacks...
- Trotskyist Opposition=ameri.Ka...
Writer/poet,20/yr. history. B.A.B.S. & C.S.B.S., Certificate of International Affairs-Eastern Europe & Middle East, MBA 1/4 complete, Theology to 500 hrs.(over 100 as classroom instructor) . Broadcast live and taped on CNBC (women's issues) . As a single mother have raised five successful children (now a Baba Miere' Miere' to six [for biological and two by marriage]) little people. Manage DonnaInk (a home based media development, publication and technical communication service support company for both Government and commercial interests) . Have cats, dogs and chinchillas, which currently reside with their respective childhood owners (my children) . Favor supranormal, political, intrigue ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donna Quesinberry
The Leaves Of April
leaves in spring are tender occurrences
sprouting heavenward with a vibrance
that the blue jay mimics at my doorway
a warbling kaw in ridiculous showmanship
he ruffles feathers and leans in with an intrepid
mannerism as if to dare me to mark his territory.
men and women preen and strut in springtime
as well, after a current of jumping rope and jogging
to prepare for the abundance of potential marketing
that can take place at happy hours, malls, and
in front of street vendors. Hoping Mr. or Mrs. Right
with traverse their path, view silkened tan ...