Donnie Wang Poems
- Miss You Sleeping over a rainy day, Though could cure all ...
- Summer Summer is the warmth of the first thread of sunshine ...
- We Are In The Same Wavelength The wave from my fiery heart, ...
- Sparkle Of Our Love —To my one and only girl… —My love to ...
- My Saviour Like a stray tiger, Was me running in circle in ...
- To Take Or To Die I am a senior student in an university, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donnie Wang
Sleeping over a rainy day,
Though could cure all the pain.
Rainwater overruns the entire city,
Barely washes you out of my brain.
Drifting in the emotional rapids,
Up and down, fast and slow,
Fleeting before my eyes,
Are the pieces of precious memory.
The sun emerges out from the clouds,
Light warms the land,
In the form of evaporating vapor,
Vanish the rapids.
I have been scoured out of shape,
Every corner lies part of my body.
Time and space refresh,
Over and over.
You find a piece of crystal,
Sparkling by reflecting ...