Donovan Bob Immerman
Donovan Bob Immerman Poems
- Last Show (Haiku)
- Wasted Attempt Give me a reason make me alive inside But ...
- Restart I finally achieved it My ultimate best Not quite a ...
- Sampling there once was a girl i admired and i wanted to lay...
- Hope It Feels Good would you like to feel the blood ...
- Pain And Anger Whisper to God your prayers to keep away the ...
- Soul Of Nothingness Soul of nothingness A dark room ...
Comments about Donovan Bob Immerman
Soul Of Nothingness
Soul of nothingness
A dark room covered me with its hands
Cold, yet my soul is burning
Windows of my vision has now turned red
Lonely - I’m alone here suffocating
There is nothing left in this world
To accompany me
To feel my touch
As if I could touch and feel.
All colors have turned black
A broken film of my brain that –
Never rests and never remembers.
I question myself with a million questions
And unknown is the answer
Now I feel as if I’m tied to this machines
That makes me scream
And pinches my emotion ...