Dorcas Jeptoo Poems
- Your Smile A facial expression flexing of muscles, on both ...
- Be Still How will you know that God is in control? If you ...
- The Father Of My Kids I married this man The man of my ...
- A Queen Bee Without her there’s no race No trace to our ...
- Music Music you never cease to amaze me it is in you that i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dorcas Jeptoo
A facial expression
flexing of muscles, on both ends of the mouth
in your eyes, I can see
a smile it is
A universal language of welcome
universal language of kindness
an action of love
a gift to some one
Inexpensive way to change your looks
never fully dressed without a smile
people will seldom notice your old clothes
when you wear a big smile
A sword to beauty
A simple act
causes boundaries to melt,
hearts to warm up, distances reduce
spiced with laughter, relief stress
scares the hell out of me
makes life more beautiful