Doris Niswonger Poems
- The Beauty Of Snow The winter comes silently In the night to...
- A Small Town There is something charming about a small ...
- Abba - Father When I gaze out the window, At all the beauty...
- Love's Strong Pull Sleep my precious one After the weary ...
- The Creator Of All Things The melody of a stream babbling ...
- This Land Of Ours I love this land of ours, America, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Doris Niswonger
The Beauty Of Snow
The winter comes silently
In the night to blanket God's creation.
Awaking to the splendor of a winter
Morn is breathtaking,
Its hushed beauty - enchanting.
The sun peeps out from the gray sky,
Creating a scene that sparkles with diamonds.
Crabapples - dried up - prunelike,
Blanketed with heavenly white,
Laden down, hiding their features
Under tiny puffs of frigid, thick cotton.
The little greek maiden on the lawn
Wears a pillbox hat of ermine in olden style,
As she overlooks the pool for fish.
Chairs left out from warmer days
Are adorned with...