Dory Gress Poems
- The Need For Mutual Respect You reel in a ...
- Walking In Darkness Tighten your belt of faith amongst ...
- Devour Peace Treasure your days of existance. Buffer ...
- Freedom Be bold and carefree light up your life.
- The Now The ego holds repetative thoughts and may control ...
- Connection Lead and inspire refuse to criticise. Enjoy ...
- Forging Connection Relax into a state of peace. Comfort ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dory Gress
The Need For Mutual Respect
You reel in a peaceful
calm yourself in the
midst of suspicion.
The time has arrived
for you to take
You will not
less than human.
let it be known
you require respect
and will expect