Dr. Baishali Bhaumik Mitra
Dr. Baishali Bhaumik Mitra Poems
- Paint Me In Color... Painter, would you paint me today in ...
- In Search Of Identity... The mirror in my room isn’t just the...
- Your Smile... A smile from you make me forget the whole ...
- My Apologies I have forgotten to take care of my mirror! ...
- Cancer... They loved each other and they loved so well! ...
- Past... I wish to travel the path reverse to nostalgia; I ...
- A Request... Falling star, Would you please cross my path ...
I am that memory which will remain with you as a serene glow of moonlight. I am that thought which will nurture your soul like a whisper of mountain breeze. I am that dream which will haunt your being like a ferocious gushing brook.
http//www.moonlightanddreamz.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Paint Me In Color...
Painter, would you paint me
today in all my natural hue?
Would you paint me as I am,
with my imperfections and blemishes true?
Load your brush with colors sundry
and make that first pure sweep
across the virgin canvas, hungry.
Paint me as I stand
with my love and my desire,
blurring the edges
with my regrets and my mental gyre,
in a youthful innocent deep forest green
streaked with a brittle brown of time passing.
Paint me in sinister turquoise,
in lavender and maroon,
combine the amethyst and amber
blend the iceberg and the indigo ...