Dr.Michael Brown Poems
- God Created Poetry In the beginning God created the rules and...
- Desire I hold you in my arms the heat of your body
- No If I were interested you wouldn't have to ask, to ...
- Niagra Falls Men lining the path before the falls, ...
- In Defiance Neither wind showing leaves how to swirl, nor ...
Award winning author/poet, of 18 books, international lecturer, literary reviewer, Bible scholar, University professor at Nanjing Agricultural University, in Nanjing China. Brown's work has been published in more than 67 international journals, magazines and peer reviewed academic publications. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr.Michael Brown
God Created Poetry
In the beginning God created the rules and the principles
That would govern His metrical composition.
Day one: God created metonymy and nature declared
The glory of God and His composite unity
Day two: God created the simile and man compared all
Things with like or as
Day three: God saw that the simile was alone and He
Created the metaphor. And God called them
Day four: God created personification and man gave
Names to all of the animals
Day five: God created ...