dr rajendra kumar
dr rajendra kumar Poems
- Miss You The rhythm The chance Is what matters Is there ...
- Seashells The emptiness of the sky, The fullness of sea; ...
- Love You So Much If life is a dream it would be as ...
- Love Is Divine Hei is it a whisper that is so powerful Is ...
- Love Hei is it a whisper that is so powerful Is it silence...
- Life Journey One thing is precious Is divine Is ...
- Life One thing is precious Is divine Is flawless Is most ...
a doctor by profession. work for charity more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A pinch of pain is what, we disobey for sensual gain.''we dont listen to our conscience
''Life is not a joke- it is ability to laugh at your follies that makes one great.''life, laugh
Comments about dr rajendra kumar
The emptiness of the sky,
The fullness of sea;
Beautiful shells in the sand,
Baby crabs playing hide and seek :)
Footprints embedded :)
Rich surf trying to wipe away,
Only invite, tempt, entice me to:
Come again :)