Drew Burke Poems
- My Cat The world spins Were in a daze Theres a fire on the ...
- Circles And Scribbles Mom has left Dad's at rest I'm just ...
- I'M So Lucky To Have Met You You cut yourself triped on ...
- The Poem That Never Ends Your a great freind Someone who ...
- ...Never Answerd... I got the message you don't want me ...
- Bully Its how I think indiffrently I lived on an insane ...
- Go Outside The human heart is a stone Gods and Devils try to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Drew Burke
The world spins
Were in a daze
Theres a fire on the edge
It burns in a haze
Dreams I keep
The doctor found something in my head
What she found was a peice of lead
It's called my brain
She said I was insane
My cat is purring
My cat is furry
My cat is yellow
my cat is mellow
I don't havea care in the world
Becuase my cat is cureld
He rumbles in his rest
Thats when lifes the best