Drk Poet Poems
- Prisoner Of An Open Cell Words never said died within, ...
- Reflective Moments We don't die very often on this time of ...
- My Love Letter To You Love My heart is full of you letters ...
- Unknown I Still Love You There's a side to you never ...
- Beauty Of A Woman Beauty of a woman I fell in love with ...
- Light For Another World Light for another world Someday it...
- Haiku Haiku As darkness flares ripping through my tears
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Drk Poet
Prisoner Of An Open Cell
Words never said
died within, avalanche
tears of waited years
am a chronicled battleground
of self demented heart sores
and intuitive mind could not
render words of truth to the
heart in pain
am a prisoner of an open cell
love caged my heart to an open
air, am lost to the sea of forgotten
dreams, a platform to life&death
seems deluded from my escaping
tears and broken self esteem
I was mutilated, toss to the bin
annihilated, many rivers flow out
burnt suffocated, my fear a worse
partner stayed back cold uncoordinated ...