Duane Botzek Poems
- Just Breathe When the world Ices over you And stifles your...
- It Is By Grace I Drive I watch the night's endless sky Taste...
- Natural Voice Speak in the fullness of your heart And the ...
- Forgive Is Of Black Dirty Forgive is of black dirty Letting ...
- Spring Lilacs Eyewitness of nature’s loom When lilacs with ...
- To Quiet... To Hold On Each life needs It’s own quiet place...
- All Of “just This” All of “Just This” Memorize ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Duane Botzek
When the world
Ices over you
And stifles your voice
The walls of servitude is so thick
You still have a choice
Find an opening with a warm voice
Ice is only one degree of being moist
A door of latitude may not
Be open to you
But even this thick ice always cracks
So when lost or fighting icy attack
The warmth of the Light
Will bring your liberty back