Dustin Catingub Poems
- I Am An Outcast I’m sitting here in the road Wishing to ...
- Thread Of Pain Let the blue bird sings a song A song that ...
- The Seed Of A Dandelion My life is like a seed of a ...
- Ending Why do flowers keep on blooming today? If tomorrow ...
- The Candle I wish I could light Even a spark light At the ...
- As I Walk Along The Road… With...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dustin Catingub
I Am An Outcast
I’m sitting here in the road
Wishing to change my life for good
But I cannot make it
No and never I can’t make it.
I am an outcast! Yes I am
Like a died lotus in a swamp
And I feel no shame
Even though my life glows dim.
I don’t need your gold and money
The money that you have given to me
Instead I need your love and sympathy
Your affections, that makes me happy.
Behold your hands unto me
And feel the coldness bestow on me
See me in your eyes and see my eyes
And see the tears flow by and by.
When the rains cry and cry
I feel no...