Dwight Jenkins Poems
- A Marine's Haiku
- Endless Night The darkest poems are written in dead of night,...
- A Man's Haiku
- The Flower Wars Azaleas bloomed 'ere tulips knew That other ...
- The God Of Suffering Colors What if God didn't make Dogwoods ...
- External Links At 3: 54 in the morning my eyes open. It's ...
- It's Not What They'Re Supposed...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dwight Jenkins
Best Poem of Dwight Jenkins
A Marine's Haiku
Trained to kill a man
Is not the same as killing.
What then of living?