Dwiveck Custodio Poems
- The Magic Of True Love Take my by the hand, Lead me to an ...
- My Reflection In The Mirror I look at my reflection in the ...
- Pieces Lonely, confused, Scared and forlorn. Who ...
- Lost I'm lost, I'm lost, I can't get out. I see and feel, ...
- Perfect Dream I don't want to wake up from the perfect dream,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dwiveck Custodio
The Magic Of True Love
Take my by the hand,
Lead me to an unknown place
Of mystery and love.
Light up my heart with your eyes,
And warm me up in your arms.
Show me blisss with your kisses,
And don't let my heart stop beating for you.
Because I want you with me
And I want to cherish you always.
I want you to make me feel
Like my life is a wonder.
I want our hearts forever united
By the magic of true love.
My wishes rest in your hands
And I'm anxious to see your reaction.
Will your passion flow out to embrace me,
Or will I forever stay drowning in this lonliness? ...