Ebba Poole Poems
- Help Helps Mind or body, No matter which, Someone is ...
- To Be Unheard I give a voice to Sarah. Sarah, the girl who ...
- The Strangers Loss. A strange concept. In order to lose ...
- A Mountain's Lament I taste the wind as it passes by me, ...
- When You Smiled If roses were red, And violets were blue, ...
- My Special Box Magic box The box would be silver, With a ...
Grew up in the beautiful city of Bath, but moved to the country at a young age due to my parents divorce.
Currently taking A-levels and writing poetry in spare time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Feelings don't truly belong here; they only visit briefly.Everyone's reactions to different emotions are different; some are indifferent, but they always exist.
When they do, the world becomes more vibrant than before.''
Mind or body,
No matter which,
Someone is always,
Hiding som'thing secret,
Nob'dy to know,
Nob'dy to find,
The public, the,
King, the queen,
Watch your front,
Watch your back,
Watch up above,
Even down below,
There is nothing,
Bad about paranoya,
Bad about guarded,
So watch friends,
Trust no one,
Help as many,
As you can.