Ed_ Schmidt Poems
- Sorrow's Bane Love is the one thing That keeps our spirits ...
- Mirrors Of Delusion Fragile is the mirror Our psyche hides ...
- Stirrings Leaves of trees blanket my bed A silly old ...
- What Cost You ask of me To set them free When ...
- Butterfly Dreams I dream what it would be like to be a ...
- Kiss A Witch What does it mean to kiss a witch Beneath a ...
- Childs's Play Bouncing along the bubbling stream Adrift in a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ed_ Schmidt
Love is the one thing
That keeps our spirits whole
When Sorrow comes a knocking
With hurts that touch our soul
When our world falls around us
Darkness fills our dreams
It’s love that lifts our spirits
Bridging Sorrow's streams
Love calls us from the brink
Of being swallowed by the stream
And warms us in it’s gleam
Love helps us through the horror
Of love lost or led astray
Through mans trespass
Or angels spirit them away
Love comes to give us comfort
And wipe away the tears
Love will shield our ...