Edoardo Ferrari Poems
- Rwe When it is dark enough men see the stars walking this ...
- The Green Light Can't help but laugh given everything but ...
- Three 2 I kept coming back three was still all you had to ...
- Three I saw third wheels and third legs you got me talking ...
- Yet Yet I don't get what's this feeling like I miss a ...
- Giulia Grasping the remainders I follow thee. Utter ...
- Stephanie So This Ends so. Probably I should
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edoardo Ferrari
Best Poem of Edoardo Ferrari
Probably I should
Have listened to my heart
I wouldn't be writing this
Ever hoping to forget you.