Edward Iacona Poems
- You'Re Toast YOU'RE TOAST Edward Iacona
- For Freedom... Gone Fishin' For the intangible concept of ...
- Love Notes It will be my lunchtime soon And home from work I...
- Everything Happens For A Reaso... EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A ...
- Sorry, Wrong Number Those handy little Cell phones have ...
- A-Litter-Ation Dear kitten, your name is now Lucy, You’re ...
- Per Aspera Ad Astra PER ASPERA AD ASTRA (A rough road to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When it comes to getting married
There is this lesson to learn,
Beware of toasting flutes that say,
"To Whom It May Concern".
Another version that can cause stress
Or might leave one quite perplexed,
Would be the matched pair of glasses
That refers to you as, "NEXT".