EDWIN TALLA HONEY
EDWIN TALLA HONEY Poems
- Love's My Fault I kip no face in my mind, Other than yours ...
- Stick To The Game Friendship is full of dregs, And if my ...
- Still A Sibling Of Time.......... Time is the old justice, ...
- Life Is...... Life is a mist, lasting for a while, Life ...
- Womb To The Tomb From the womb to the tomb, we reach but ...
- To My Dream............ To my dream i will remain true, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about EDWIN TALLA HONEY
Love's My Fault
I kip no face in my mind,
Other than yours sown in my physce,
for those that reap must sheaf and bind,
satisfaction i do reap from love so blind.
The sweetest nut has the sowerest rind,
And so do beutiful roses prick as you'll find.
So to this love my soul i stick.
Finding strength in joints so weak.
Because i think i must speak,
I chide no breather but myself,
Whom i know most faults and weaks.
But this fault i wont change
Not even for one's best virtue.