elani mills Poems
- The Tree A huge tree, asd bid as the sky, its always leafy,...
- How Many? how many children starve? left to fall between ...
- Child Of The Twisted Kingdom. all the world through a misty ...
- Finding Best Features the kiss of a rose, on the tip of ...
- Morgan Lefay This poem is based on the authurian tales, and ...
- The Light You Hold i know you hold a darkness in your soul, ...
- Your Freedom Mary jane, you are a light, you had given me ...
i am a 15 year old nut case. I am currently living in Mackay, Queensland, after doing a road-trip of australia. i have 5 sisters (one of whom is older than me) two brothers (both older) and too many nieces and nephews to count.
most of my poems come from what my friends talk to me about, or what i hear and read. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about elani mills
The Light You Hold
i know you hold a darkness in your soul,
but reall honey, dont we all?
you pay so much attention to your vices,
that you dont spare a thought,
for the light that harbour within you.
How is it that i can clearly see,
what you deny relentlessly?
i see your darkness,
im not without mine,
but it is a small thing compared to
the light that within you that shines.
so please stop hiding it,
to watch is painful,
certainly emotionaly, its alomst physical,
i hate to see you stoop,
when you can walk so tall,
spread wide your wings, ...