Elbert Matt Loubser
Elbert Matt Loubser Poems
- A Father's Advice To be what makes a difference In all we ...
- One Last Second One last second is all that I ask Albeit the...
- What Follows We walked this day downtrodden as asphalt and ...
- Ode To An Angel (God's words to a newly created angel) ...
- Taker Of The Weak, The There are sand-dunes surrounding my ...
- Painted Canvass A canvass was given to me one that has ...
- Flame, The From life and heat this came Longing to stay the ...
I grew up in South-Africa and, heaven knows, I'm still growing. I find poetry to be a canvass of the mind where I can 'paint' my ideas and release my feelings to the world. This also allows me to revisit past ideas and wisdom; I adore my own poems for their vast differences. I am very eccentric and as time passes my thoughts and perspective on life changes, so you may look at my poems as a diary of many minds, all of one person. But as my ideas change, my beliefs do not, as I will always love God and what He is. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elbert Matt Loubser
A Father's Advice
To be what makes a difference
In all we know to be
Is something of significance
And as yet we have to see
To change the boulders laid
That fear not all but change
Is to forget what has been made
Within no mortal range
To seek what has been hidden
The truth we need to seek
If found not be forgotten
These deathly sins do reek
Listen now dear child, these truths are all but lies
Endure all hardships on your way and you shall surely rise