Elena Gabriela Poems
- I Like I like the way you make your hair I like the way you ...
- Solitude I’m walking down the streets of my mind I can’t see...
- So Beautiful So beautiful you were and forever be So ...
- Red Tie This is a poem about a red tie It is not just a tie,...
- In The Night It’s 0: 34 a.m. and I’m thinking about ...
- The Night Last night I saw the beauty from his eyes Only for...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elena Gabriela
I like the way you make your hair
I like the way you always stare
I like the way you blush
I like that you're always in a rush.
I like your hands a lot
I like the clothes you got
I like your nose, it is not snub
It's perfect, just like a little cup.
The way you smile makes me happy
Even when I'm feeling crappy
If you could see yourself the way I do
I think you could have the world too!
I love the way I am with you
And you know this is true
Your weirdness competes with mine
You are like me, we can combine.
You are like the male ...