elisha nelly mukiibi
elisha nelly mukiibi Poems
- Endlessly Smiling endlessly To no known end threatening my ...
- She Smiles And she smiles out, willing n ready 2 conquer ...
- Left In Silence Left in silence Awestruck at this level In ...
- Into Those Eyes Into the eyes of bliss I so helplessly ...
- Gem So it dawns on me That be4 me is such a gem Unequaled ...
- Your Love a share of ya love is a joy, time in ya presence ...
- Me Hea is me, just talk to me, try n look at me, 4 ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about elisha nelly mukiibi
To no known end
threatening my day
As her warmth tenders those very moods I contain
She sits there hoping
I stand there dreaming
Toying to every drum beat
Encouraged by the cream
The rolls drop from my chin
yet before me softly
I talk to myself
Enjoying my own
Oh oh oh!
And a beautiful caption scripted for the dream
Before me in looks
And when I awaken
eyes open and spell bound!
I just write about it.