Eliza Crawford Poems
- Happy Happy Happy I smile, I laugh, I glide across the ...
- Broken Friendship You call yourself a friend Yet when I ...
- Hands Hands hands hands. Hands all around me. Hands that ...
- A List I made a small list, A compilation of names That ...
- Reasons To Dislike You I would write about what I dislike ...
- Liam An elegant man with an elegant name. He was endlessly ...
- Wide Awake 2 am and I'm wide awake My mind refusing to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eliza Crawford
Happy Happy Happy
I glide across the wooden floor in my socks,
As music blasts from my iPod,
Filling the room with such emotion,
That I can not help but giggle with glee.
I spin around and
Twirl in circles,
My mind free from all pain.
And I am filled with joy for a moment.
I am happy.
The word escapes my lips,
And I look down
And see my socks
And they are striped
And I grin
As a single silent tear