Elizabeth Benedict Poems
- Laugh To Keep From Crying When most people have something to ...
- What Is The Point? What am I on earth for? What is the ...
- Present Day Bliss Blissful days are ahead. The past is ...
- It's Good To Be It's good to be Right where I am In the ...
- Let Him In
- Divine Interference
- Better Better He loves me Better I'll stay
A true 'veteran' of life. You will see that a lot in my work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Laugh To Keep From Crying
When most people have something to do
When most people have a life to live
When most people have people to see
When most people are laughing
What is the reason for trying?
Maybe to laugh
to keep from crying.