Elizabeth Clair Poems
- Faerie Wings I wish that I could fly, Hopefully I don’t ...
- Only 13 That girl in the corner, Who is she? She’s the ...
- Iris Her eyes red as fire. Her favorite weapon is the piano ...
- Broken You were my only love, My hopes and dreams. We were...
- In Your Eyes In your eyes I see sorrow In your eyes I see a ...
- The Darkness I wake in a black and starry night, In a great...
I'm almost 21 years old and a college graduate, I've been writing since I was 18 and I live in a small town in Massachusetts. I love to write poems about my life and experiences.
Please comment on my poems I like to see what people think of them makes me a better poet. Thanks. ^_^ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I wish that I could fly,
Hopefully I don’t fall and die.
Faerie wings are pretty to see,
Purple, yellow, pink and green,
Are some of the colors you can see in faerie wings.
I wish I could fly away,
To a better place where I can stay.
A place where the faeries are,
Where they play and sing all day.
Such a happy place,
Where there will always be a smile on my face.
I wish I was a faerie so I wouldn’t have a care.
My skin so soft and fair.
Purple, yellow, pink, and green
Would be the color of my faerie wings.
Beautiful clothes of petals and ...