Elizabeth D Atkin
Elizabeth D Atkin Poems
- Gone Away A week Endless time Ceaseless hours Lonely days
- Contentment Together we lie in the shade of the weeping ...
- Progress Thundering wheels of rubber heated Mobile steel ...
- Desire How the moountains call me to the place I want to be, ...
- Away Days Lazy days Warm breeze, Sunny haze Tranquil ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth D Atkin
Together we lie in the shade of the weeping willow
Listening to the soft flowing river
Meandering through the green fields
Taking with her our cares
Let the warmth of the Summer's day
Flow over us as you hold me
Inhale the sweet smell of tranquility
Feel it's intoxicating effect
Coursing through your soul
Cherish this moment of contentment
To recall when circumstance
Neccesitates our parting.