Elizabeth Kudebeh Poems
- Thoreau And The Art Of Rebelli... Henry David Thoreau stated, ...
- The Opposition To Every Other ...
- Whatever It Was Last Night, It...
- Brick One of many, we form a whole. I am hugged by grout, ...
- That Night So Long Ago With the tapered off finger of the ...
- When We Were Young Please remember Our sweeter time, Like ...
- Gazed I can look And see a plum Where there is no plum. On...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Kudebeh
Thoreau And The Art Of Rebellion
Henry David Thoreau stated,
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions,
Perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.”
Linda Ronstadt sang,
“You and I travel to the beat of a different drum”
The drum beat pulses throughout our life.
Crescendoing and pattering.
So many people,
Do their drumbeats ever intertwine?
Those people skipping ahead,
A soft, quick pitter-patter of a drum beat.
And those that fall slightly behind,
Their beat off from the rest,
But just by a half-beat,
Not enough to fully notice, and barely too ...