Elizabeth Liechti Poems
- A Little Something For The Roa... Last night As I sat hunched...
- Nova Luna In amber-tinted afternoons while the old ...
- The January Fly Indecisive wind first west now south Warm ...
- Her Room The ceiling leaks The rug was nineteen seventies ...
- Memo What are you reading? Words. Words. Words. Words have...
- Shoes In The Closet Two by two In that shadowed secret place...
- Feeding The Demon Is my little one hungry? Then eat little ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Liechti
Feeding The Demon
Is my little one hungry?
Then eat little monster, heap your plate, have seconds,
Heck, have thirds.
Have some nice roast rage, fresh out of the oven:
My words are just another feminine hygiene commercial
Between him and the big game.
Here's vegetable stew of thoughts:
As far as he's concerned they're static on the line,
A lost internet connection,
A spider he squashes and throws away.
Take a big bowl
I spent the afternoon prepping.
Don't forget a good sccoop of humor for desert.
The drawstring broke just as he answered the door
And the FedEx guy...