Elizabeth Willis. Poems
- Confusion Confusion Demon Leave my life You ache my heart
- Blood On My Hands The blood on my hands isn't mine It's of ...
- Beautiful Ugly. Why do they say that? Why do I too? Are ...
- Young Lover In Full Bloom I watch the night sky knowing you ...
- Maybe Alone is where I sit Alone is where I ...
- Lovers Apart Lovers apart But not for long Lovers away Oh...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Willis.
Leave my life
You ache my heart
And bring my mind to strife
Doubt, you monster
You bring me to tears
In my heart and head there are screams
That no one else hears
Stop tormenting me so
My love is his
So let me go
Challenge me if you must
I will never give in
In my heart lives his love
And your death by my pen