Ellen Mckinnon Poems
- Who Are We? What makes us who we are? Is it where we grow? ...
- Age Is But A Number Age is but a number, nothing less, ...
- Demon War War is a demon, with blood dripping fangs, Who ...
- Stories Vs. Humanity Many wonder why one so young, loses ...
- I Wish For Peace What I wish for on midnight's first star, ...
- Single Follower Tell me, answer me, for you may have one, ...
- Life Flames Life is a delicate flame, Touch to much, can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellen Mckinnon
Who Are We?
What makes us who we are?
Is it where we grow?
Who surrounds us?
Or the way we express ourselves?
For me, for you, for us
Is it courage to fight back?
Or control to walk away?
Is silence from you calming waters? Or Crashing Waves?
Truth is, we are who we are by our very breath
We define ourselves and although there are similarities between us,
Each and Everyone one of us are