Elysia Palmer Poems
- Good Luck My Love Good luck my love avoiding the fires, Of ...
- She Is Perfection There is perfection in the sky I have seen ...
- Giving Up On Giving Up Heart heavy with sorrow Head full of ...
- Alone Alone always alone Even in the company of others I am...
- Pain, Suffering, And Sorrow Pain, suffering, and ...
- To Lose All Love To cheat on some one that you believe that ...
- Death Sweet lonely Death Please take me with you I am no ...
I am a small town girl who's views aren't openly agreed with. I was born in Warren, Ohio on April 22 1990. I have been writing for practically all my life. Writing has been my way to get my feeling apart from my head. It has only been resently that my writing has gone public. I write about life and death, pain nd happiness, willingness to survive and the lust to die. I haven't ever really cared ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elysia Palmer
Good Luck My Love
Good luck my love avoiding the fires,
Of the hell that you yourself have created,
Only you will live in them.
Good luck my love escaping the wrath,
Of the demons that seek you,
The ones we all have sent.
Good luck my love on your quest,
Your quest to find the weak,
Or as you wish,
No more good luck shall be wasted on you,
You who has hurt me beyond all repair!
No more shall I fall victim,
To this spell you have brought upon me,
This false advertising.
To avoid the fire, or the demons, I laugh
For you ...