Elysia Palmer Poems
- Alone Alone always alone Even in the company of others I am...
- Unknown Dark clouds come rollin in Now its time to pay for ...
- Good Luck My Love Good luck my love avoiding the fires, Of ...
- Death Sweet lonely Death Please take me with you I am no ...
- F*ck You And F*ck Me 2 In day and hour it is I who call upon ...
- She Is Perfection There is perfection in the sky I have seen ...
I am a small town girl who's views aren't openly agreed with. I was born in Warren, Ohio on April 22 1990. I have been writing for practically all my life. Writing has been my way to get my feeling apart from my head. It has only been resently that my writing has gone public. I write about life and death, pain nd happiness, willingness to survive and the lust to die. I haven't ever really cared ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elysia Palmer
Alone always alone
Even in the company of others
I am alone
Longing to have someone
Everyone has someone
But I am alone
I lay in my bed
I stare at the stars
I know I am totally alone
I welcome all and none
And that’s why I am so…