Emely Orellana Poems
- Broken broken pieces in my hand a million small like sand ...
- Just You I still believe even when i can't Feel you Your ...
- Silence Silently falling, silently fading deeply dark ...
- Papercut papercut my wrists and blind me to believe i sense ...
- Through Mercy how do we think we have this choice to silence...
- Life as simply of a movement it can be taken give me the ...
- Innocent I want to remain innocent in your eyes Separate ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emely Orellana
broken pieces in my hand
a million small like sand
my heart searching for you so dearly
moving in this fog so unclearly
full of cry and pain
falling to my knees again
wondering why im here
filled with such fear
you whisper in my ear so sweetly
finding myself completely
despite beliving in sight
as i fall asleep tonight
you healed this broken heart
that was once taken apart.