Emerald Griffin Poems
- Stealing From Ee Cummings creep through the small door the ...
- To Fly To fly, Is grace. Humans,
- Why War? Why war? cried the eagle, Flying over the barren ...
- Sanity Is A Lie What is sane? What is insane? Why do ...
- The Hyptonizer A child is in a trance. he does not blink or...
- Fanfiction Is Taking Over My L... Poetry, poetry, what does...
I AM INSANE INSANE INSANE! FEAR FEAR FEAR MEEEEE! Wow, a lot of people have this name! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emerald Griffin
Stealing From Ee Cummings
creep through the small door
the large door
towards the sleeping poet
large on the small bed.
Poetry is something
to take for yourself
not to steal
but i do not listen
i go closer closer
so many bells in the background
i walk to his side.
Poetry abounds in his head
i snatch an idea